Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day of Rest

On the 27th, I stayed home with the kids because Aikman had a cold. He had been fine and then on Christmas Eve started a little runny nose. I knew it was nothing serious so I thought I would just keep him home from the sitter’s to let him rest. The holidays had been busy and without a nap for a few days, I think it just caught up to him. It worked! The kids slept in and we just hung out around the house and took long naps and all was better by the afternoon!





He loves his legos so much! He builds tower after tower using each lego and then shows you. He even got to the point where he asks us to take a picture of it. All the times he would make one we would be like oh monkey, that's perfect, how big, you're so smart and so on and we would take a picture with our phone. He made that bottom one in the evening and I was in the kitchen doing the dishes and I heard him tell Devin look daddy! and then Devin said oh bubba, that's awesome, good job and then Aikman said well, take a picture! Lol. Crazy boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment