Monday, March 26, 2012

Aikman Interview

So I did this little interview with Monks March 17. Some of his answers were so sweet. I will do another one when he turns 3 and then every 6 months for the next few years. His answers are written just as he gave them.

What is your name? Ache-uh-men. I Ache-uh-men momma.
How old are you? Two.
What color is your hair? White. Um, not white momma, brown.
What color are your eyes? Brown.
What is your favorite food? Subway.
What is your favorite song? Money, Money.
What is your favorite treat? A dog.
What is your favorite color? Pink.
What is your favorite animal? Scar.
What is your favorite book? A car one.
What is your favorite store? Book stores!
What do you like to do with Daddy? Uh, I don’t know. I don’t know Momma.
What do you like to do with Mommy? I don’t know Momma.
What is your favorite movie? Lion King.
What is your favorite TV show? Race car shows.
Who are your friends? Pippa is my friend.
What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play with ‘Pallo. I wanna play with ‘Pallo outside!
What is your favorite thing to play inside? My ball.

I wanna play with Aid-nin too momma.

Aid-nin is Adrian. When I was all done and folding the paper he just said he wanted to play with him. Precious cousin. J

No comments:

Post a Comment