Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Crazy Tales

While I wait one more day to organize all my pics to post, I thought I could share some of the hilarious things Monks has done lately.

I was flipping through some shows on Netflix and Aikman kept telling me he wanted to watch something else and after several times of hearing this I said okay monkey, I am going!! He then patted my thigh and said be patient momma. Lol. Crazy boy was right, momma needed to take a chill pill.

Tio was working in his yard the other day while Aikman rode his bike. He said Aikman drove right off the edge of the patio and said he was stuck. Tio told him to get off his bike and pull it up. As Aikman did, he turned to Tio and said whew, that was a close one Tio. I laughed forever when he told me that.

We were cleaning Aikman's room the other day and I was getting a book from under his bed. I slid it across the floor and said here monks, meaning here, put this away and he said no momma, I not read right now, I am busy. I said you are and he said yes momma, I playing with my legos. I said well I didn't ask you to read, I asked you to put it up.

He says the craziest things sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment