Friday, March 16, 2012

Time With Tia

Since the end of February, the kids have been going to Tio and Tia’s three days a week. Since Tia is staying home with Adrian, she agreed to babysit for us! We sat down, set a price and some expectations and it was a deal! They sure do have fun and I could not ask for more. Monks has asked though if he will be playing with Corbin, Larissa’s son, a few days so Larissa and I need to make sure to get together sometimes for play dates so they can stay in touch. Tio does shift work so some days he is there with them too. They have gone on walks, gone to parks, gone to lunch and the library! We had never taken Aikman yet and Tio took him one day and he loved it. He was very excited to check out books. I have also been given several masterpieces my monkey has colored and I hang them by my desk at work. My favorite is the shark Aikman drew me. It is a manila piece of paper with 11 purple crayon marks across the bottom. It’s the most precious thing I have ever seen. Tia said she asked him what he wanted to draw me and that he thought a second and then said a shark! He knows me too well.



Look at that sweet ride! Tio and Tia bought it recently so they can go on walks now with the kids.
 


Pips fell asleep jumping! Poor baby. Lol.
 


At the library!


No comments:

Post a Comment