Friday, March 16, 2012

Day 3 Part 2

We headed home (mid afternoon) and the kids took their naps and then we played in the backyard. We decided for dinner to go to Fuddruckers, as Devin had never eaten there. I have only been there a few times but it’s awesome so we went. We picked up Gramita and headed to dinner. It wasn’t crowded and it was so nice to just eat and talk. Monks liked his burger a lot but I think he liked the milkshake Big Tio gave him more. He was so cute eating it. He also grabbed this pepper off Devin’s plate and I told him it was hot but he insisted. He ate about half of it with his meal. I swear that kid loves hot stuff. Pips also sat in a highchair for the first time in a restaurant. She was so cute just eating her puffs.

It was a great three days and we were sad knowing that in the morning we had to leave but we will definitely be back! Thank you all for such a great time! I used to love going in the summer to visit and so it is so special to see them interacting with MY kids now. Tia Net has always had this extreme niceness and generosity about her that no one I have ever met has. (Unless you talk during a movie! Lol. Just a little inside family joke!)





Look at that face! I love it!
 


Gramita and me!
 



That crazy pepper!
 
Yes, Devin got this AFTER his burger lol
 


1 comment: