Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Precious Pips

My precious Pips has been trying a few more solids lately. She makes me nervous having only four teeth, but she has done extremely well! I gave her some strawberries and chicken breast last night. She did better with chopped up strawberries versus holding a whole one. It was too slippery for her and it would fall in her lap. She would look down like hey! She also had some lasagna the other night. Well, kind of. I would give her just the noodle that I scraped some of the cheese and meat and sauce off of. She loved that so much! She would squeal at me if I didn’t have the next bite ready for her after she swallowed. Devin was standing in front of her highchair yesterday eating some pretzels and I told him to look at her. She was holding her hand up to him with it open just smiling at him like where’s mine? He told her she couldn’t have any and she just stared at him. When he walked off she began to cry so hard. She had real tears and was just hysterical. I then gave her one of her wagon wheel snacks and she immediately smiled and started to laugh and eat it. She makes me laugh so much. She can be so demanding at times and won’t stop until she gets her way. Sounds like someone I know….

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I've seen you cry when Devin wouldn't share food with you. BTW, I gave Pips a few small pieces of a slice of sandwich cheese the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So? It's an Anderson woman thing. :) Or a spoiled thing. Whatever. She is slowly trying new things!

    ReplyDelete