Sunday, March 4, 2012

Short Stories


I had to tell these cute stories of my Monks.

When I went to pick him up yesterday from Tio and Tia’s, I was told I had to see a video Tio took. I began to watch and it showed Aikman sound asleep with their curtains over his head (he napped in their bed) and I was told the room had a very strong odor. Tio then filmed the table by their bed and there was nothing on it. He then looked on the floor. Face down was Tio’s alarm clock, a highlighter with its cap missing, little pieces of torn paper everywhere, a back scratcher, some Q-tips, a few little things and an empty bottle of Germ X. Guess he just needed to play before he slept. We then went in the room to wake him and it smelled so clean! Lol. He was confused when he woke up but then helped pick stuff up and apologized for making a mess. Tio and Tia were not mad at him, just didn’t want him hurting himself with any of that. He loves to clean his hands so I assume that he just used it repeatedly.

I was a little worried he might have gotten some in his mouth and so I asked him yesterday when we got home if he happened to eat any of the Germ X. He told me, with such a serious little face, no momma, I not eat it, I just clean my hands! I said okay, well it’s not something we play with okay and he said yes momma I not play with it. What a sweet boy.

My big boy also peed in the potty three times in one afternoon! We were so proud of him! Some days are right on and others he won’t sit on it once. I get lazy with it at times too sadly so it is not just him. I think I want to just get him some little underwear he would like and try them on the weekends at home. I know it will be great to have him in big boy undies but man, to think of my baby potty trained? Where has the time gone? My baby boy is not so baby anymore. He tells me all the time that he wants to go to school and ride a bus and take his back pack. He randomly asks can I go to school momma? I adore those big boy questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment