Friday, March 16, 2012

Celebrity Sighting!


As kids, we watched wrestling growing up. I had a huge crush on Shawn Michaels. I used to want to marry him and Axle Rose. I recently found out Shawn Michaels now lives right outside of town and Tio was lucky enough to meet him at Genghis Grill. He of course has long since retired from wrestling and has a wife and two children. He got this pic.


I was so jealous. Just seeing the pic brought back memories. The other day in Target, I saw this guy from behind and in my head I thought holy sh**, omg, that is really him. Yes, just from the back I recognized him. He was that real! I immediately told Devin, who never watched wrestling but has heard us talk about him, that there he was. We walked down a few aisles and I saw him AND heard him talk. Same raspy yet amazing voice I remember. I really could not stop smiling, I am sure I was blushing and looked all goofy, and contemplated saying something. He was shopping with his family though so I hated to bug him. I think that was the excuse I gave myself because I just didn't have the courage to speak to him. I had a million things running through my mind. Devin then turns down the aisle he is on and we go past him. He looked at my kids. Both my kids. SHAWN MICHAELS LOOKED AT MY KIDS! Shawn Michaels, the Heart Break Kid, the giver of sweet chin music, my childhood crush looked at my kids. We clearly bonded. Lol. Devin asked me if I was going to say anything but I couldn't. I was too star struck. We continued our shopping and I could not stop smiling and Devin kept laughing at me and telling me how cute I looked. We were in the kids section and it was a wide aisle and Devin was on one side and I had the basket on the other side and in this entire store, guess who is walking up the aisle. Yep! I tried not to look like an idiot and when he passed me, he looked at me. He looked at me. In the eyes. Sigh. We made eye contact. I am pretty sure he knows I knew who he was by my face. Ahh, my day was made. If I ever see him again around, I hope i have the courage to at least acknowledge him and tell him I am a huge fan. Only bad part is now I have to constantly look my best when I go out. Lol.


This was the only pic I could get. Lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment