Friday, March 16, 2012

My Big Boy

As you know, we have been working on potty training lately. I know I have mentioned it is hit or miss. He does great one day and then the next won’t go in it at all. I was getting frustrated and I don’t feel Monks was frustrated like I was, but he was just obviously not caring about the potty too much. We have tried a few things and some work pretty well so we will continue with them, but we wanted to try just getting him some big boy underwear. At Target the other day, Devin picked some out for him and we tried them that evening. Aikman loves them and feels like such a big boy to be able to wear them. He never peed in them when he had them on, but that was only for a little while before bed so fingers crossed!

How precious are these pics? I really cried seeing him in them. Gosh, he is perfect!



No comments:

Post a Comment