Thursday, May 31, 2012

Baby Updates!!

We have a crawler now! Pips had gone two “crawls/steps” and then would stop but today I got a video from Tia of her crawling across their den floor to grab a toy. It was the sweetest thing I had ever seen! She constantly tries to pull up on stuff and gets to her knees each time but can only get to her feet in her crib. Devin went to get her up from her nap one afternoon and called me in there and she was just standing up holding the crib and smiling her huge smile. Crazy how she seemed so baby one minute and now she is on the move. I adore her!

She has done so well on table food too! She loves these turkey/carrot and spinach/cheese ravioli’s. I made her a quesadilla last night and she ate over half of it along with corn, a pear, yes a whole pear I peeled, and some veggie puffs. I found these things at Natural Grocers and they were called Veggie Puffs so I got them for her. They look like c shaped cheetos that have a dark green powder on them. It really looks like moss you find at the lake. I got her, Aikman and myself one and we all ate them at once. She continued to chew and as soon as Monks and I bit in, we both were like um, no. He stuck his tongue out and said I not like this momma and I said me either! We spit in the trash. She continued to eat them and just smiled and smiled. Yuck! They don’t look appetizing and they definitely don’t taste it so she gets has the whole bag to herself now. She is a huge yogurt fan too. It’s cute.

Aikman is all about Pippa becoming mobile. He cheers her on when she tries to crawl and gets so excited when she pulls up on stuff. He ALWAYS says you did it baby girl! or great job sweet girl! He will ask her daily how she slept and if she had sweet dreams. I may have mentioned that before but to hear him say those words is the sweetest thing ever. He even told her this morning when she was in her car seat ready to go “I love you so much Pippa!”

He had me laughing so hard last night at dinner. I was quoting something from a movie and he laughed so hard. Not only was it hilarious hearing his laugh, but he had his head down on the table and was hitting the table with his hand. He then lifted and shook his head as you told me “now that was funny momma!” Lol. At least I can make my kids laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment