Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Poor Pippa. Poor Daddy.

The other day Devin texted me a picture of Pippa and she was in her towel and he said she was fresh out of the bath. I thought to myself, aww, my baby and then I thought uh oh, why was she taking a bath late afternoon. I immediately texted him back and said what happened and then a text popped up. It had four pics. Too sad. Apparently Pips likes to take her diaper off at times and if you lay her down in just her shirt or a dress with no bloomers, you might be cleaning up a mess. Poor Devin. He told me this: “I would have taken a pic of her but it was too sad. She had it in her hands and on the side of her mouth. Yes, mouth.” Live and learn right?

On a side note, this happened once with Aikman when he was little and Devin was the one home with him that day too. I have yet to clean up a poopy bed.

Pippa sans caca.

No! Our Sleep Sheep's Sh***y Foot :(
 



Devin then sent me this and said at least one of our kids is sleeping good. Precious Monks.


No comments:

Post a Comment