Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sorry!

Sorry to be so behind in posting! We had an awesome weekend celebrating Gramita's 90th birthday in Kerrville! I have several pictures to get together still and then I can post. I promise I will tomorrow! In the meantime, enjoy these sweet pics of Pippa in her seahorse jammies (how sweet are they??) and this story about my Monks.

This morning I was getting ready and I had too much lotion on my hands so asked if he wanted some. It is called "Be Enchanted" and from Bath and Body. I then wiped some on his hands and he is like me, he smells everything, so he smelled it before rubbing it in. He said mmm, this smells like fish momma! I said um, I don't think so and he said yes it does. I like it!

So who knew this whole time I was smelling like fish to him. Lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment