Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Pippa's First Haircut!

Devin brought me back to work after we all ate lunch together and then about an hour later showed up at my work with the kids. As soon as he walked in, I said omg, you cut her hair! I then saw Aikman walk around the corner and his hair was cut too. They looked adorable and I wanted to cry. She got her first haircut. Wow. My baby is growing up. I will let the pictures speak for themselves. Devin said she never cried or fussed or anything. Said she just talked and smiled the whole time. How are my kids so precious?? I really don't deserve them.

We also got the "My First Haircut" package. It comes with a certificate that holds a picture and has the date and their age on it and a lock of hair in a pouch on it. So sweet.


Looks like such a big girl!
 







Shorter and braided!




PRECIOUSNESS!


No comments:

Post a Comment