Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Perfect Boy

My monkey is known for being funny and saying the sweetest things. He amazes me every day with his words, actions and emotions. He understands so much and is curious about everything. He has the best little memory I have ever seen. The way he talks to Pippa just melts my heart. He truly adores her and even when she is grabbing something she shouldn’t be he will say “no ma’am!” and push her hand away. Lol. I love it!

I honestly can’t remember if I posted this story or not and I am honestly too lazy to look back so just enjoy it again if so. We were sitting with Aikman talking one night and said what is daddy and he responded with a boy! Devin then asked him what is mommy and he paused and thought and then yelled tough. Lol.

One night I was putting him to bed and I stopped to turn off the TV and he said well come on lady. I said did you just call me lady and he said oh sorry momma, yes. I said I am not mad, just wondering if I heard you right. He said yep and got in bed.  

I asked him to say good night to Pippa one night and he said wait, she has to kiss my nose! He ran from where he was playing with his cars and I leaned down with her and she opened her mouth and kissed him right on the nose! He then said good night Pippa Lou and ran back to play.

He is so sweet when she wakes up and we go in to get her up. He says hi sweet girl, you sleep good? He will call her sweet girl, baby girl, Pips or Pippa Lou. It is the cutest thing.

When Devin is getting ready for work and about to leave he tells Aikman a number and that is how many bottles of water he wants to take with him. Aikman will run to the pantry and get a plastic bag and then get however many bottles he asked for out of the case. He counts them all and I hold the bag. The last few times he said he wanted to put a surprise in the bag for Daddy. I said okay what do you want to put and he went to the pantry to his snack tub and pulled out a mini box of raisins. He said these are for Daddy. He then gave Devin the bag and said I put a surprise in there for you! He was so excited to have Devin find them and the next morning, the first thing he said to me was did Daddy get my prize? Devin got home about 10 minutes after that and thanked him for the surprise and Aikman’s face just lit up! He was so pleased Devin was happy about it. He always puts something in his bag now for him and is so excited to hear about it the next morning. Precious baby.

He always says I love you and will just be sitting on the couch by me and say I love you momma. I say I love you more monkey and he says I love Pippa and Adrian too. I tell him they love him more and he just smiles and then continues to watch TV.

If he likes food a lot, he will say taste this! It’s pretty good a little bit! Lol. Pretty good a little bit.

I sure do love my baby boy. He is such a great little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment