Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy 10 Months!

My Pips is 10 months old today! Only two more and then we hit the 1 year mark! Insane!! She really seems to love her solid foods. The other night for dinner, she ate some chicken, macaroni and cheese and green beans. She ate everything on her plate and Aikman’s leftovers. She really loves strawberries, bananas and cucumbers. I am hoping she will be like Aikman in that she loves to try everything and is not picky. So far, she has done so well. We have a watermelon in the fridge I am dying to cut up for us all. That will require baths for everyone! She is still just scooting but has mastered leaning forward from a sit and moving her leg out to get in the crawling position. She still just rocks back and forth at a crazy fast pace but has yet to move in a full crawl. Any day now! She loves to play peek a boo and with Aikman’s cars. She can drink out of her sippy cup by herself. Can is the keyword. She “can” but she prefers for you to hold it for her. J She loves bath time and eating the bubbles.  She also has this habit of taking her hair down after you fix it and she even tore up one of her bows the other day by ripping it apart. Thanks Pips. She laughs constantly and is always smiling. She loves attention and will turn in every direction in her highchair to see people when we are out. She even started waving! I love it! That chubby little hand is adorable! It has been 10 months and she makes me smile every time I look at her. I had some old pictures in a box by our bed the other night and looked through them. They were from when she was born and when we first brought her home. I cried and cried as I went through them. It is crazy how fast time has gone by. I love you Pippa Lou! Happy 10 Months Toots!

No comments:

Post a Comment