Thursday, May 24, 2012

Wholly Cow!

There is a fairly new restaurant in town called Wholly Cow. They serve hamburgers mainly but have some other grill items. It is so good and I think one of Devin’s new favorite places to eat. We went twice in four days. Lol. When we walked in the second time, the girl at the register said hey, I remember y’all! She said I remember your super cute kids! Aikman loves their hot dogs (he loves all hot dogs I guess) and the last time we went I did not take anything for Pips to eat so we ordered her a grilled cheese. She ate it all! I gave her all but the crust part. They have a variety of breads, cheeses, veggies and sauces. You order everything separate, but the prices are very reasonable. Anyway, we took these pics there. Aikman does that cheesy huge smile and when we ask him to smile like a normal boy, he says, and I quote, “I am smiling like the Hulk!” Crazy boy.


Hulk action

Kids meals come with a free cup of ice cream
 

No comments:

Post a Comment