Friday, May 11, 2012

Kerrville Celebration Part 4

We all returned to their house from the hotel after about an hour and a half. We wanted to change from our bathing suits and look decent. Big Tio grilled some amazing steaks and we had a pasta salad, a green salad and a bean/corn salad. It was all soooo good. We I ate so much. We then went outside for the piƱata! My Monks had a great time hitting it and was so sweet doing it. I can’t wait to see him at Pippa’s birthday! Aikman hit a few times and then we let Gramita do it. She stood up and took her glasses off and walked to the yard. Whoa Gramita! Removing the glasses meant this was going to be good! She hit it several times. How many 90 year olds do you know who can do that? J Eventually it was busted and the kids, okay Aikman and all us adults went to get candy. We then sang Happy Birthday and she blew out her candles. It was so sweet.

It was getting late and we needed to take the kids home to get them to bed. She opened her presents while we gathered the kids stuff and we headed to the hotel. I am pretty sure everyone was ready for bed that night.

I have to admit it was very emotional for me this time in Kerrville. I am not sure if it was because of everyone being there and celebrating or what but it was extremely tough this time. Makes me worry about Pippa's birthday even more now. Anyway, it was so much fun and we look forward to 91 with Gramita! Thanks to everyone for going. I know Monks had a blast!


Look how sweet she is! She was not crying even though it looks a little like that, I think that was just from being in the pool earlier.
 
All of us at dinner! Sorry Phil, my big head is blocking you some. Hey Pips, the camera is this way babe!


Look at this batter! I would call him someone in the MLB, but the only people I know are Jose Canseco and Daryl Strawberry and both are probably like dead now. Not a baseball fan sorry.
 






Candy!

Precious!


Gramita is still funny! A girl I work with said aww, she is so cute in her green wig. Um, it's part of the pinata Jen. Lol.  
 
Yum! With my sweet flowers in the back my Monkey picked me coming back from the park. Aww!
 
This pic is too sweet. You deserve it Gramita!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment