Thursday, February 21, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!


I know I am so behind but I have been super busy! I had to call in Thursday, took Friday off, went out of town, Monday was a holiday, Wednesday had an all day training for work at the police Academy and then here I am today, alone at work and looking at the stacks of things I need to do. Lol. I will get it all updated by tomorrow, promise! Let me start with Valentine’s Day. Thursday I had to call in. Devin texted me at 6:30 that there had been a shooting, he was okay, and that he didn’t know when he would be home. Not really what you want to see when you first wake up, but you deal. I called my Lieutenant who was aware of what had happened and decided to plan out my day with my babies! I had blown up some balloons and left them all over the living room for the kids to find and when they woke up they were so excited! I also texted Tio and Tia since they were home and asked if they wanted to hang out. After a breakfast of smoothies and pancakes, we got ready and left the house. We went to the store and were about to go meet Tio and Tia. Devin ended up coming home before lunchtime so we all took a trip to the zoo! After the zoo, we met up with Pete and Phil for lunch at Pizza Inn. We then went home and put the kids down for naps and I began baking for Monks’ party the next day. I made his class (with the help of Devin), chocolate cupcakes with a homemade maraschino cherry icing and rice krispy treats on a stick. They came out so cute! Tia and Adrian came over for dinner and we hung out. Devin and I just enjoyed the evening and packed some for our Kerrville trip! I could not wait to go! 

With our sweet nephew! 
The kid's goodies! Pips got a Prince Charming Frog, a light up Minnie Mouse spin toy and some candy. Monks got a light up Hulk spin toy and a Hulk watch and some candy. 
These were teacher and Mrs. Morgan gifts. 
We made these salt dough hand prints to take to Tia for Valentine's Day. I painted them red. This was them cooling. 
I made these from scratch! Ice cream sandwiches! 
Throwing all the balloons around
Monks about to enter the zoo

Look how big Pippa looks there! 
Come on guys! Hurry! 
Two monkeys. 
Three monkeys. 
Sweet babies!

Pips chilling at Pizza Inn

So cute right?
Aww, giving sugars! 
Finished! For Monks' class. They were a huge hit! 



No comments:

Post a Comment