Friday, February 22, 2013

Kerrville Day 4


We hated to leave but we sure enjoyed our visit! After some yummy breakfast burritos, we packed up and Devin and I got ready while Tia Net played out back with the kids. We left about 10:30 and stopped once in Brady for some lunch and then kept going. Pippa was exhausted but would not sleep. The last hour kicked her butt. She whined and would get mad if I looked back at her. I finally just threw her blanket over her head and she tried cuddling with it but still wouldn’t sleep. Crazy thing. Monks was as happy as could be just playing and enjoying the view. We got home about 2 and I put the kids right down for their naps. They both went to sleep right away and slept until 6:40! Devin and I napped in there too. We woke up and ate something and then it was time for baths and bed. Lol. We thank you Big Tio, Tia Net and Gramita for a wonderful visit! You guys are always so much fun and I love seeing you with my babies. They sure adore you all! 

watching TV before breakfast
Needed some pics before we left. 

A silly one
Neither child would look

Pippa did fall asleep about 20 minutes out, but woke up when we pulled over so Monks could pee. 
Fighting it still...
Monks finally opened all his Valentine's from school before nap!


No comments:

Post a Comment