Thursday, February 7, 2013

Homework: Things I Love....

Aikman's assignment Monday was to take this heart they gave him and cover it with pictures of things he loves. I didn't want to print all the pictures from the Internet so I thought I would have him look in magazines for some. Problem. I didn't have one single magazine. I texted all his uncles and his aunt and asked if they had any. Tio and Tia brought over a Better Homes & Gardens and Pete and Phil brought several ESPN's. I only printed a few pics for him. He went through and found stuff he loved and then I cut them out for him and he glued them all to the paper by himself. I was so proud of him. He did very well with his spacing too.

His pictures included cars, Pete and Phil, hot chocolate, Lion King, chocolate milk, birthday cake, Halloween, dogs, Christmas trees, monster trucks, skeletons, Fruity Pebbles, The Avengers, the zoo, jaguars, football, mint and parks. 






No comments:

Post a Comment