Tuesday, February 12, 2013

So Random!

Monks getting ready for school. 
Hello! Representing for my Ray Ray. Horns sent me this shirt. Awesomeness!
Monks had Gigi's phone the other day and he said "hey momma, I got a new i phone!" Lol. 

Aikman picked out these devil creme cakes from HEB last time we went. I gave him and Pippa one to share after dinner last night. Monks took a bite and said he didn't like them. I said well you picked those out. He then told me he wanted zebra cakes. I told him he chose those so now he needs to eat them. He looked at me and shook his head and said "I am a bad choice boy!" Lol. Crazy! 

The kids got their Valentine's cards in the mail from Big Tio and Tia Nett yesterday. I let them open them and they were the cutest cards ever! Aikman loved his monkey one and Pippa got a kitty one. She gasped when she opened it and immediately kissed it. Sweet thing. That girl loves kitties! 

No comments:

Post a Comment