Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I Heart School


Where do I even begin? First let me say my baby boy is LOVING school so much! He doesn’t always understand that he skips a day and will get disappointed and tell me “but I love school Momma!” Apparently he has made a new best friend too! He always talks about “Eli” and Mrs. Morgan told me today when she picked him up that the teacher said he was awesome and such a good boy and that he and another little boy have become the best of friends. I assume that is who she is talking about. How cute is that? My boy has a good friend! Ready for even more cuteness overload?? I can barely contain my squeals right now. He had his first homework assignment on Monday. I DID HOMEWORK WITH MY SON! Talk about exciting! Oh, you better believe pics are coming tomorrow. I also got signed up for, get this, my first school party! Morgan called me this morning that there was a signup sheet and that she wanted to put my name down for his Valentine’s party. His party. A school party. Eek! She told me the things you could sign up to bring and when she said sandwiches or desserts I squealed again and said one of those! I need one of those! She said desserts so I am assigned to bring desserts for my son’s class. You can’t see me now, but that made me smile just writing it. I immediately texted Jenny we had to get started on ideas. Within 20 minutes, I had six different emails from Jenny with ideas. You go Tia. I am wanting to make two things and am still debating which ones. I can’t wait! Don’t go overboard you say? Please, that is not in my vocabulary. Last bit of exciting news-I got an email about their book fair they are having and signed up immediately! I need to sit down with Monks and go over everything and see what he wants. I loved book fairs in school! You best believe Scholastic is now saved in my favorites. Sigh. This school thing is so much fun and it has not been a full week! Lol. Pics tomorrow! Promise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment