Friday, February 22, 2013

Kerrville Day 3


Sunday we headed to Fredericksburg for some shopping! The place where we parked had a playground right in front of it so we let the kids play for about 10 minutes before we shopped. They had so much fun. It was a really neat place. There was also a lot of fountains and benched areas perfect for picture taking! We then went shopping and went in several stores. We went about 4 blocks on each side of the street. I loved the Christmas store the most and found some ornaments I loved but at $18 a piece, I just couldn’t do it. Aikman loved this toy store the most naturally and Pips enjoyed the bakery with fresh cookies. I also got two cookie cutters. One bunny one and one flag one. I can’t wait to make sandwiches and wraps with them! After shopping for a while, we went to have lunch at West End Pizza. It was really good. I had a spinach calzone and it was awesome! I could eat those for every meal. We then headed back to Kerrville and went to this big park by the river. It had a big dam/waterfall and was so pretty. The kids loved it all! They were worn out and slept for about 3 hours. When they woke up, we were waiting on Tia Net and Gramita to get out of church, so we took the kids to the park by their pool. It was then off to dinner at Mamacita’s! It is Devin’s favorite place in all of the world! He was in heaven. Aikman loved their salsa and Pippa couldn’t get enough of their green sauce. I had a great sangria swirl and Devin had a margarita. They also make the best tortillas and bring them to you all warm and soft. I am always tempted to rub them on my face. Is that weird? Or just fat? Lol. Either way, I want to. The kids were so good while we ate. Devin said it was because they ate nonstop ha ha. The atmosphere is so nice there too and the kids love the stars on the ceiling. Little lights twinkle all over the domed ceiling. It really is beautiful. 

Pips chilling in Big Tio's office. 




Action shot! I love this. 

Lol. 
On a mission. 
Sweetness. 


Pippa hated this Buffalo Man
Waiting on pizza....
Handsome!
Aww! 
By the river

Little monkey
Monkey butts 

Post nap, eating gummy bears. 
At park by their pool. 
I said "pose" and this is what I got. 
She climbed this ALL by herself! Daddy stood behind, but never assisted.

Heaven's gates. Lol
The men. 
The women!
The Gramita and great grandchildren. So cute. 
Loving that salsa!

Cheers!
In the little arcade.

One last bath with the jacuzzi jets on! 


No comments:

Post a Comment