Thursday, February 7, 2013

Night On The Town


Last night Phil was off so he texted me and asked what we were doing for dinner. I told him Devin was working some special assignment so it was just me and the kids. He said “let’s go to Gatti’s” so I agreed. Plus, Pete cooks on Wednesday nights and I knew Aikman would love it since he says Pete makes the best pizza ever in the whole wide world. The four of us went to eat and then the kids played in the game room. Phil bought us all dinner and bought Monks so many tokens to play with. Aikman ended up getting this giant shark head and a truck and Pippa got a Barbie doll. Yes, her first ever Barbie. So exciting! We left and then Devin called that he was already home so we went to get him and then headed to Hastings so Phil could return something. He wanted an i phone case and bought an i pod one instead. Yes, I made fun of him for that. He bought the kids a book and then a giant puzzle so Monks can learn his states. He said he wanted the kids to learn their states and presidents. Lol. We then went to Dairy Queen and then to a park. Yes, it was like 8:30 but the kids got to sleep in today so we had a late night. It was perfect outside and it was pretty well lit. They had so much fun playing. We even walked around the fields a bit and looked at different picnic areas. They have this thing you hold onto and spin and I tried to hold on and there was this pile of mulch next to it and when I swung around (since we all took turns lol) my feet weren’t lifted high enough and I fell off and rolled down the pile of mulch. Phil had been recording the kids doing things and he was so disappointed he wasn’t recording then. I don’t know how long we laughed for. I seriously had wood chips in my hair and Devin helped dust me off. Why am I so uncoordinated and unathletic? Lol. Good times. Monks made sure I was okay and told me to be careful from now on. Thanks. 





No comments:

Post a Comment