Friday, December 30, 2011

Present and Fun Time!

Monks and Pippa had so many gifts to open! Aikman got some clothes, some books, Lego’s, several cars, a monster truck, a can of flavored popcorn,  and an 18 wheeler to store his cars in. He was in heaven! My Pips got so many clothes, a book, and a teething ring! We had so much fun opening and I have several pics of the whole family opening stuff, but that would make for a billion pics and I would rather post of Monks and Pippa (no offense family). We did draw names though and I am pretty sure everyone was VERY pleased with their gifts. We then ate lunch (and ate all day really) and then played games and just hung out all day! It was a lot of fun to be together and I hope everyone had as much fun as I did! I know Aikman had the best time and that made me so happy.



Look at that stack









Cousins!


Sweet girl touching his face...


Worn out!

Sweet man! We got to watch him while Tio and Tia ran home to get some games. Our first time alone with him! We all debated setting him in Pippa's room and then when they came back and asked where he was say I thought you took him!

1 comment: