Friday, April 26, 2013

Evening Off

Wednesday when I got off work, I headed home to see my babies! Devin had a training so was gone all evening, and I had a lot I could have done, but I wanted to just play with the kids! We started by playing outside. We played with chalk, sat in the swing and played with the wagon. We then went inside and they made a silly craft with some holiday stuff I had easy access to. They put stickers on paper plates with ribbon and fuzzy poms. The weirdest things make kids happy. We then ate and then played with their toys. It was then time for their bath so we took a big bubble bath and then got ready for bed. My poor kids haven't had too much fun lately with the whole move and all so hopefully this weekend we can do something pretty fun! Monks has been wanting Chuck E. Cheese lately (not their food necessarily but their games!) so maybe we can do that. 


Pippa had an ice cream cone and pulled a "dad" She dipped chicharones in her ice cream and then ate it.  My dad always did weird food combinations like that. 
We drew bugs and named them after Super heroes. Aikman's blue spider was named Captain America. 
Pippa's hair was all soapy and set on her head so it looks like two little boys in  there!  She loved those foam letters and numbers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment