Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Friday Night-Adults Only!


Friday night, we had an adult night with Mike and Jenny. Pete and Phil had to work but were going to try their hardest to leave early. Ms. Morgan kept all three of our kids and we headed out. We laughed because as we walked out the door, Adrian shut the door on Pippa, she began to cry, Aikman got mad at Adrian for that and Adrian got mad he was told to get away from the door. Good luck Morgan! Lol. We said hurry, run to the van! We went to have dinner at Cattle Baron’s. I also can’t tell you how weird it felt saying only four and not having to request a highchair! Three of us got burgers and Mike got a burnt ends sandwich. Man, their food was good! Mine had blue cheese and grilled onions on it. They also brand it with a star on the bun and that made my day! So cute! We sat and ate and took our time and just talked. We then drove around and decided what to do next! We decided to go bowling! They had a bar in the bowling alley but said they no longer had pitchers so Devin had a bottled beer, Jenny had grape vodka with Red Bull (weird I know) and I had a crown and coke. I had two drinks and it was way too strong for me so Mike finished it off. We had so much fun playing and it wasn’t very crowded at all. It was odd to us they didn’t have any music playing so we hit up the jukebox. I played Hotel California for me and Suspicious Minds for Jenny. It seemed to make everyone there happy! We only played one game and then headed to Cabo’s. We wanted to play some pool and their drinks aren’t too pricy. I only had two margaritas the whole time we were there and they were perfect to me, but everyone else said they had too much sweet and sour in them. Lol. We had so much fun playing pool. Phil showed up about 10 and we had told Morgan we would be back about 11. I texted her and asked if she cared if we stayed until 11:30. She said that would be no problem. I told her I felt like a little kid asking for an extension on my curfew. We left about 11:25 since it is just around the corner and Pete met us at our house. We hung out and made a late night McDonald’s run. It was about 1:30 when everyone started to leave. Pete ended up sleeping in Aikman’s top bunk and that made Aikman so happy. It was an awesome night out and I am so sad we didn’t do it more often! I can’t remember the last time we all went out sans kids. We love our babies more than anything, but sometimes you just need that adult time. We will miss them so much!! 

Yum! I also had watermelon sweet tea. Hello. 

I love this pic. 

I came in second! Phil said "how did no one break 100?" Lol. 
Devin's beer and my margarita. Those pitchers are small by the way, I didn't have a 64 oz drink. 
Hustlin'

1 comment: