Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Demolition Has Begun

Okay, so it is not demolition but that sounds cool, right? The painters came to start painting our old house before we put it on the market. I am so excited! He said he should be done by Saturday (cross your fingers it won't rain!) and then by next week we will be out of the house completely and so he can start repainting the interior. Apparently my bright colors inside need to be made neutral. Lol. 

We left the painters to go get one more gallon of yellow for Pippa's new room. It will be the same color as it was, we just ran out of paint to finish. We then headed to the new house to peel all the tape off our room and Monks room and finish hers. The kids were so funny pulling tape and would just laugh and laugh. Pippa would lay on her stomach and stare at the baseboard and scoot as she peeled. Ha ha. She also collected all the tape and wadded it up into one big tape ball and threw it away for us. Tonight we start moving the rest of the small stuff, some kitchen stuff and all the kid's clothes in their closets. We will also hang their curtains up so it will be no time before they have their rooms ready! I am so excited! I will keep you posted and post pics once the rooms are complete! 

This was the paint off only after about an hour or so. When we came home last night, it was a lot worse. I told Devin it is going to look so ugly right now ha ha. 
And this is my Pips just because I love her.

Monks the painter! He was dancing when Devin took this pic. He reminds me of Mario and Luigi lol

No comments:

Post a Comment