Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Kerrville Trip Day 1


Friday I had to work half a day and then we were leaving for Kerrville! Devin ended up having a meeting until 1:30 so when I got off at noon, I had the kids with me, we grabbed lunch and went to a park. We ate Sonic on some bleachers and then went to play. I forgot school was out, so the playground was packed. No swings were open. We went and looked at the prairie dogs instead. We then picked up Devin and headed out. We barely hit the split on the highway and Pips was out. She slept for about an hour and then woke up when we stopped so Monks could pee. We got there and played outside with Big Tio. They bought the kids some bouncy balls and they loved them. We then went up to the nursing home to see Big Tia and Gramita. Gramita was so excited to see the kids and they were happy to see her. We hung out for about an hour with her and then went to have dinner. We went to this place right on the river and had the best view. The kids loved it. I had the best salmon and we talked for a while. We then headed home and the kids had dessert. It was then bedtime! One of their guest rooms has two twin beds and the kids both slept in there. Pippa slept in a big girl bed for the first time ever! I was so pleased. I thought I might have some issues with her trying to get up, but nope! All night she slept. In the morning, she was sitting up just talking. Talk about precious! 




How cute??

Their new balls!
The restaurant. 
Eating dessert!

We had to check on them before we went to bed. 
Um, love!

No comments:

Post a Comment