Thursday, April 4, 2013

Random Stories


Aikman asked me why is those two cars in the street and I said because they had an accident. He said oh sad, someone peed their pants! I said no monkey, a car accident. He said oh, well that’s sad too.

Monks asked me this morning if he had school. This was our conversation:

Monks: Do I have school today momma?
Me: No monkey, you are off.
Monks: Oh. But my teachers will miss me so much!

He is too sweet!

This was from this morning. As I got ready for work, I looked over and saw Aikman was driving his cars on Apollo's back as Apollo just laid there. Lol. I guess it was like a mini massage for him. 
Tio sent me this yesterday. Pippa shoved that in his mouth all on her own lol  How appropriate.
This was Pips bringing me to work this morning. She has a ponytail! She looked adorable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment