Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Quality Time with Uncles

Yesterday, Pippa's allergies were really bad and she began coughing from drainage and it made her throw up. Morgan told me she hated to take her to pick up Aikman from school in case she had another coughing fit so I said I would get him. Pete was supposed to come by the office to fax something and so I called him and said I would be back about 12:20 since I had to get Monks. He said him and Phil were near his school. They had just left our house to haul off some old branches from the backyard and so I said that would be great if they could. Pete texted me and said his teachers said he had a very good day and that he was so happy when they picked him up. They buckled him in the truck and said that he put his hand on both of their shoulders and asked if he could spend the day with them. Precious guy. He loves them so much. They dropped off the branches at the recycling place and ran an errand. They even took him to Dairy Queen and got him an M&M blizzard. He was so excited. They dropped him off just in time for his nap. He told me all about it in the evening when I got home. I am so glad he has his sweet uncles. 



No comments:

Post a Comment