Thursday, April 4, 2013

My Mini Bakers

Yesterday, the kids and I made cookies after dinner. Ms. Morgan had made some with them last week and she had leftover dough in the fridge. It couldn't go to waste right? Right. I rolled little balls and let the kids put sprinkles on them. Monks used the shaker ones while I had Pippa dip hers in sprinkles that were on a plate. They both had the best time and you get some pretty crazy looking cookies when a one and three year old decorate them. They were made with love though and I was so proud of both of them. I went to put a cookie sheet in the oven and when I turned back to the table, Pips was face down in her paper plate trying to eat sprinkles. Lol. 

Look at that smile!
Monks dipping in Pippa's sprinkles. 


Shaking them out!
Lol, sweet. 
Some finished cookies! They were so yummy too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment