Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Super Productive Sunday


Sunday was spent packing and getting everything off the walls! Our dining room is getting full! Good thing we can start moving this weekend. Our house looks so dumb with nothing on the walls. Devin has been making several trips a day to HEB to get banana boxes. They are big and sturdy and just what we need. I did cry on Sunday. Just a combination of everything going on right now with our family and I am excited and nervous and happy and sad all at the same time. So many emotions! But, we move on and there is no looking back now! I also have to toot my own horn because I am an awesome packer! Lol. I have been very organized and have gone room to room and done things in order. Hopefully that helps with the transition. 

Look at that! 
Filling up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment