Thursday, April 18, 2013

Random Pics

This was my last night with Manny before they moved. He came over and played and ate with us so Mike and Jenny could pack some stuff. We had pizza and pineapple and then strawberry shortcake for dessert. It was definitely bath time after dinner. 



Pete and Phil came over to eat with us Tuesday evening and we played in the back yard after we ate. I took this cute pic of Phil because it reminded me so much of my dad. Always wearing some camo shorts and boat shoes. All Phil lacked was a tank top. He reminds me so much of him. It makes me happy. He did get in trouble by Aikman when he went to smoke. Aikman walked up and yelled "Phil, you're not supposed to smoke anymore! It's bad for you!" That's my boy! 


This was a text I got from Tio the night Devin and I went to that wedding. Tia had made pot roast and some veggies in the crock pot and so the kids had dinner with them. My Monks is so crazy!



No comments:

Post a Comment