Monday, September 20, 2010

Beware of Mama Bear!

I know it may sound corny, but I love celebrities! Anyone who knows me puts up with my obsession. I have been addicted to Celebrity-Babies for the last two years. I love seeing pictures of the kids, certain products they use and get the scoop on who’s expecting! I have found some awesome things for Monks there at amazing prices!
I saw both these on there today and couldn’t help but think, man, those are so true.
“I would die for my children. I would kill for my children if someone were trying to hurt them,” the actress, who plays a mother in her new film Like Dandelion Dust, tells PEOPLE. “I have become a very fierce mama bear, and I’d lay down my life in a heartbeat if it could save theirs.” Mira Sorvino
Not to be cheesy, but you get really gangster about your relationship now, like this is my family. There’s a bond that the four of us share that nobody can mess with." Mark McGrath on the birth of his twins

1 comment: