Friday, September 10, 2010

So I gave in and started a blog!

I have been debating about starting a blog for a year now. I have never had Facebook, a Myspace, or Twittered. I have never blogged either so be patient with me. I am happy to check my email without problems and am finally able to use Excel without asking a billion questions. I can admit technology kicks my butt alot and to even set up this page took me about 25 minutes to put in a title. Yes, a title. Oh, did you know you have to hit "Save" before you try to do something else? Yeah, I didn't. So I had to start again. I am sure you are thinking, wow, this poor girl's blog won't be worth reading but oh, you just wait until you see Monks!! He will keep you coming back for more and more! He is the reason I started this blog--to show him off to the world! He just turned 1 so we shall start there! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. nice blog. You will get the hang of it soon and you will be kicking out posts in only 20 mins!

    ReplyDelete