Friday, September 10, 2010

Monks Intro

Let me introduce my precious son, Aikman. He is referred to as Monkey or Monks. He is the love of our lives and makes me smile each day. I know it sounds cliche but you seriously don't know love until you have a child. I mean, I love Devin to death and he is my everything, but from the moment I saw two lines on that positive pregnancy test, my life changed forever. I fell in love then with the little guy who was growing inside and melted when I heard his heartbeat. My love grew even more when I first saw him in an ultrasound, and then when I felt him move, I was on cloud nine and the day I saw him for the first time, I thought I would explode, and he still makes me fall in love with him more and more each day a year after he came into this world. His smile makes nothing else in the world matter and his sloppy open mouthed kisses--I live for!!!

I don't want to go too far back, so I will just fill you in on his birth and then jump a year ahead. Aikman Allen Anderson was born on August 20, 2009 at 12:39 p.m.. He weighed 8 pounds, 12 ounces and was 21 inches long. He had lots of hair and the most precious face you have ever seen.


A Few Minutes Old


A Week Before His 1st Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment