Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Rumble In The Jungle

Monks usually wakes up between 7 and 8. We change his diaper and he gets milk and then goes back to sleep for about two hours. This morning though he woke up at 6:15. I heard him moaning and whining/going to turn into crying so got his bottle ready and then went in to change him. I turned on his light and he cringed since it was so bright. He immediately tries to stand and is smiling and I get him out and as I lay him on the changing table and start changing him, I heard his tummy growl! It was crazy loud! My poor monks was starving! He started reaching for his bottle and immediately began chugging it, pausing twice to take a breath and the two times he took out his bottle he made that “ahh” sound like this stuff is good. I consider myself a pretty fast changer and by the time I was putting his pajama bottoms back on, he was over half way done with it! He finished it and went back to bed. Crazy boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment