Friday, September 24, 2010

What is the Obsession with Tomatoes?

Wednesday while I was making dinner, Monks was in the kitchen with me. I had grabbed something out of the fridge and he just loves it in there, so he crawled over to it and pulled himself up. He would stand in the doorway forever if you let him. I saw him take a step up on the bottom part of the fridge and he was just looking in there. I went to grab the camera from the living room and came back to find him eating tomatoes! He had opened the little container and dumped them on the shelf. When I walked in, I said Aikman Allen! and he turned to smile with a big tomato on the inside of his cheek. I started taking pictures, it was so cute! He is hilarious! I helped him down and he grabbed a tomato for the road and I sent him in the living room with dad.


1 comment: