Monday, September 20, 2010

Hook 'Em Horns!


Saturday my monkey slept in and then we had breakfast and cleaned up. We had to get ready for the Texas/Texas Tech game that evening. We were having chicken quesadillas and soft tacos with black beans. I had to deck out Monks in his UT gear, but the one shirt he has is a little long, we bought it at the Mercado in San Antonio so I found an 12 month shirt that I thought I would try. Yeah it fit him tight and was smaller than most his shirts and his ponsa showed if he lifted his arms, but I thought it would be okay. Well, when Devin got home, the first thing he said was “Hey monkey! Why you wearing a girl’s shirt??” I said stop, he looks okay and Devin looked at me and said babe, it is like a scoop neck and his cleavage is showing. (Did I mention it was kind of low cut since it was small?) Okay, okay, I should not have put my poor kid in it. He was changed into his longer shirt immediately. We had a great time watching the game and hopefully one day it will be Monks on that field. That or Georgia Tech’s. I have this huge obsession with them for some reason. Have you seen their mascot?? Too cute!

With Gigi
Just ate an ice cream cone
Watching game



These pics were from when Monks was almost 2 months old. How precious are his shoes??


                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment