Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cowboys Game

So you will come to learn all about us through this blog. One of the things you will find is we love football!! And I mean L-O-V-E. So now that it officially started last week, you will see some posts about it. Monks has had Longhorn and Cowboys gear since the day he was born. I took these two pics to compare. So sweet!

At 9 days old watching a Cowboy game.
9/12/10 I only put him in this to see how much he had grown. I don't put my son in this swing anymore lol
So for the Cowboys/Redskins game, we ordered wings. We tore some meat off and set it on his highchair tray. He would NOT eat it. He wanted that wing himself. So Gigi gives him anything he wants and gave it to him. I came around the corner to see him chewing on a wing and loving it!! It was so precious. He is truly an Anderson/Silva. 

The wing was Hawaiian and he ate about 3. I love the last pic. He is thanking God for wings and football. Seriously though, who doesn't??? :)

1 comment: