Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Another Wild Bath Night

I was putting Monks in the bath and we took off his clothes in the hallway, he had ravioli for dinner and was a mess so we walked naked into the bathroom. I was kneeling by the tub getting the water right and he was standing by me and put one foot up on my thigh and I had on shorts. I then felt something and looked down and a small stream of liquid was running down my leg. I said Monkey! Did you really just pee on me? And he laughed and said no and shook his head. I said are you sure? And he said no and was smiling. Goofy kid. I then put him in the tub and wiped my leg off. He loves his bath time. He has some bath books and we read them every time he is in there. I forgot to mention also that he asks for bubbles every bath now. Yes asks for them. Not sure what happened that one time. He lives for bubble baths now. It’s cute. He always grabs the bottle and says bubbles momma? And before I even ask what to say he says peas momma. Is he perfect or what? While he was playing I sneezed and he said “bess you”. I was in shock. He has never said that. It was so sweet. I thanked him and he just smiled. He has said it three times since then to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment