Friday, May 27, 2011

Fun Filled Weekend Ahead!

I am so excited for this weekend!! First, let me say Devin is out of class tonight, Saturday and Monday! Plus, he took off Sunday night so we have a nice long weekend all together! Ahhh, heaven. Today I am getting off at 11 and he is picking me up and we will eat lunch and then we are heading to register for our sweet baby girl Olivia! I can't wait. We are also going to get all the stuff for her room to be worked on Saturday. We got the furniture last weekend so I can't wait. We also have a lot of stuff to take to storage so this afternoon and tomorrow will be work days but then Sunday everyone is off so we are all getting together to grill and hang out. Like I said it has been Easter since we have ALL been together. It will be so nice. Monday will be a family day and just hanging out all together. Be ready come Tuesday for several stories, updates and lots of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment