Thursday, May 26, 2011

Growing Too Fast

Aikman has really started to show his personality. He likes to be silly and make people laugh and he is at that stage where he asks you a billion questions a day and repeats a lot of what you say and is figuring things out. It is a very fun stage but he also likes to test things, like his own limits and that can be scary. He likes to jump on pillows when they are on the floor and has hit his mouth several times on the floor or stands on things and crawls on things he shouldn’t, like his Buzz car, boxes or tubs. He is my little daredevil and I love him exploring but it also gives me a heart attack sometimes. Devin is right though, I have noticed when he falls if you just say uh-oh and laugh it off, he does too; when I gasp and run over he will get upset but I know it’s because I scare him. Unless there is blood, I have learned not to overreact. J

No comments:

Post a Comment