Monday, May 23, 2011

Funny Monks Moments

I know this is ugly but it really made Devin and I laugh because he was being silly. Monks was standing by the ottoman and pushed and a toot came out and I said are you going poop and he said huh and I said are you going poop and he touched his diaper in the front and said ahhh poop and then put his hand in his mouth and then laughed really hard. What is that??

I opened the fridge to get something out and Aikman saw some plums sitting on the shelf. He said what’s that? And I said those are plums. He said balls? I said no, plums. (everything round is a ball) I then poured his milk and went to put it back in the fridge. When I turned around I saw his arm pull back and I looked for a second and then saw a bite taken out of one of the plums on the shelf. I couldn’t help but laugh and he smiled and then I said monkey as I shook my head and then he began to chew and walk out of the kitchen. Crazy boy.

We were coming home from this little Farmer’s Market and Aikman had his cup in his car seat and he dropped it and when he did he yelled “oh no” and put his hands on his face like he was just devastated. Devin and I laughed and I said what happened and he pointed and said my cup. I said its okay, we can get it in a second and he just looked at me with the most serious little face.

No comments:

Post a Comment