Friday, May 6, 2011

Playing It Cool

We have some Peeps sitting in a bag on one of our end tables. Monks has snuck one before but is usually pretty good about not touching them. The other evening I was getting his dinner ready and I came in the living room and saw him with the box out and open and one blue chick in his hand. I said Aikman Allen when I came around the corner and I know it scared him and he jumped a little and then my fast thinking boy to cover it up that he was trying to sneak them, held it out to me and said momma, whas this? I said monkey you know what that is and you are not supposed to be in them. He smiled and went to hand it to me. After we washed our hands for dinner, he got to enjoy that little peep with his meal. J

It’s so hard sometimes when those big brown eyes stare at you and that smile makes nothing else matter. He is too cute for words at times

No comments:

Post a Comment