Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pool Fun

Sunday for breakfast we went and ate cinnamon rolls at Cinnabon. We left there about 10:30 and headed to the little Farmers Market and then home. It was already 92 degrees at 11:00 in the morning!! I put on shorts and we decided to play in the back with Apollo. Devin rinsed out the pool and set it up and gave Monks the hose. He had the best time spraying Apollo and giving him drinks. He then just stepped in the pool and Devin and I sat on the outside with our feet in the water. Aikman must have been hot because that water was kind of cool coming out and he just turned the hose on himself and played in it. It was so sweet to watch. We were just laughing with him and then all of a sudden he turned the hose on me! The more I laughed and screamed the harder he squirted. (He knows how to put his finger in the hose to make it spray more) After I was soaked, I said get Daddy and he turned the hose and put it right in Devins lap. Too cute. Devin then jumped in the pool with him and they were splashing around. Of course then Apollo tried to get in. Daddy, monkey and furry brother all together. I would have gone to get the camera but was all wet. We then heard our back door open and out walked Pete and Phil. They had gotten off early and came by to see us (mainly Monks but I say us J) Devin had not seen them since Easter. Sad huh? We all talked and Monks hugged them repeatedly and then after about thirty minutes we went inside and they left to go to the store. It was lunchtime and then naptime. I love every minute with Devin and Aikman.

No comments:

Post a Comment