Tuesday, May 10, 2011

More Wa-Mon-Non Peas!

Monks went from loving mandarin oranges to normal oranges to watermelon. He loves watermelon. He calls it wa-mon-non. I find that really funny because he can say water perfectly. Last night for dinner he had fish sticks, angel hair pasta with a parmesan sauce and green beans. He ate four and a half fish sticks and two and a half servings of pasta. The green beans were touched once and immediately dropped. Okay, not a fan apparently. When he asked for seconds the first time, he lifted his plate and handed it to me and said more peas! I got him more. I then brought some watermelon out to start taking the seeds out and as soon as he saw it he tried to hand me his plate and say done. I told him to finish what he asked for and he did eat more, but probably not as much as he would have if I had not brought out the good stuff! We then ate our yummy watermelon for dessert! He sucks on it and then eats it by shoving it in his mouth. His chest was covered with juice and so were his arms and chin. Between the two of us, we finished off about 1/2 of the watermelon we had and it was a big one. Nothing is better than ice cold watermelon on a hot day. It was 101 yesterday. And it’s just May. L It was then off to the bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment