Thursday, May 26, 2011

Crazy Boy!

Last night we went to the grocery store and he asked me about everything in that store. He said he wanted tomatoes so we got some and he chose strawberries over bananas. We then went to get lunch meat and when I put it in the basket, he reached behind him and set the two little tubs by him in the seat part. I said are you protecting our meat and he smiled and patted them. He did see a baby in a basket and got so happy and pointed and said a baby momma! A baby! He also saw this center rack with cupcakes and cookie trays for graduation and he pointed and said what’s that and I told him and then he said I want it! I laughed but told him we already got some fruit. He helped me pick chips and juice and when I was getting cream cheese he saw all the shredded cheese and yelled cheese! He loves cheese now, he did not start eating it until a few months ago. When Devin picks him up from the sitters and they get home he said he walks straight to the fridge for his juice and cheese. He loves string cheese. Anyway, we finished our shopping and headed home and I got him out of the car first and told him to wait for me and went around to get the groceries out and when I came around the car I did not see him and I looked up and he was standing on the front porch by the door leaning against the house just smiling. He is very good at holding the door for you. We went in and he started to play with his cars as I put stuff away and started dinner. We then sat down to eat and watch the Idol finale. After dinner he got down to play and was sitting on the couch with the pillows and he put this long pillow on his head and balanced it and said watch momma, my hat! So silly. We then went to take a bath. I went to start the water and called him to come in there. I did not hear anything. I started to fill it up and called him again, no response that I could hear. I was just about to get up to get him and turned and he was right by me seriously in my face just staring at me. It surprised me and I gasped and he laughed so hard. It was like he was trying to scare me. He was really inches from me. After the bath he looked in the mirror and said who’s that and I said who is that monkey and he said Ain-men. He is starting to say it better and better and then I said that is Aikman and then he said no and so I said that’s not Aikman, then who is it and he said it’s Carter! I said um, who is Carter and he laughed really hard. Seriously I have no clue who or what that is lol but it was funny. We got ready for bed, watched more Idol, and read a book on commercial and then it was bedtime. He went right to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment