Friday, May 27, 2011

There Ain't No Bugs On Me!

Monks is my little hero! He killed his first bug for me. Lol I hate any type of bug from the most disgusting spider to super creepy butterflies. Yuck. He has this book on colors and we have been looking at it after baths and there is a picture of a black beetle in it. When he saw it for the first time he said what’s that and I said eww, a bug! So each time he opens that book he goes straight to that page and says eww momma, a bug! Anytime we see a bug on TV or in books now he says eww, bug or yucky bug and makes a grossed out face. When we walked out of the house this morning, there happened to be three roly polys walking on the sidewalk. They immediately caught his eye and he said momma! A bug, eww! And I said  yep, those are bugs and as he stepped off the porch he kind of squatted to look at them. I said gross! And he stepped on it. Twice. He is learning!

1 comment:

  1. a creepy butterfly? Really? who's scared of butterflies?!

    ReplyDelete